Why Did We Create This Car Design?
Because this design is remiscent of one of the most iconic sportscars of the late 50's.
It is a SINGLE DONOR BUILD. C4 CORVETTE
Parts that are not from a C4 are listed below.
Most parts are from a 1984 - 1996 Corvette.
Complete front and rear suspension uncut but
with cross leaf springs deleted. We use coilover
shocks included with package 2 and 3.
all brakes, wheels and tires, steering rack,
steering column, pedal set, master and booster,
radiator, fans, and more.
What you get from CRD:
- PACKAGE 1: BUILDER'S SPECIAL $20K
- main body assembled in the mold
- including doors, hood, trunk, decklid
- to be installed, all parts in gel-coat
- frame tack welded, extra steel for cowl bar,
- motor mounts, trans mount no paint.
- frame needs to be finish-welded.
- wire feed welder 110 v. (can be MIG),
- blueprint with basic instructions .
- PACKAGE 2 ROLLER $30K
- full chassis complete with suspension, brakes,
- 17 gls gas tank fuel lines, brake lines, rack&pinon,
- radiator, electric fan, wheels and tires (see note)
- body complete assembled in mold, moving parts
- not installed, extra steel cowl bar and mounts
- windshield not installed,
- 2 seat shells no padding,
- 4 wheels and tires from donor car as all other parts,
- wire feed welder, blueprint with basic instructions
- PACKAGE 3: ROLLER PLUS $35K
- same as package 2 plus all the remaining parts
- to complete the build , not installed (no powertrain)
- all lights (2 headlights, 6 turn signals, 4 side markers)
- 6-piece gauge set, wiring harness, dash switches,
- dash blank uncut, fuel fill cap, door hinges,
- trunk hinges, hood hinge, pin locks, steering wheel
- and adapter hub for Corvette column.
- no upholstery (seat shells are included in #2)
NOTE: front and rear suspension is from a donor Corvette.
all the items are inspected, cleaned and rebuilt if needed.
Same is for wheels and tires.
NON CORVETTE PARTS ARE: Fuel cell, 17 gls, windshield, dash and gauges,
headlights and turn signals, gas fill cap, wiring harness and switches.
All are included in package 3.