Why Did We Create This Car Design?
Because this design is remiscent of one of the most iconic Italian sportscars of all time.
It is a SINGLE DONOR BUILD.
Parts that are not from a C4 are listed below.
Most parts are from a 1984 - 1996 Corvette.
Complete front and rear suspension uncut but
with cross leaf springs deleted. We use coilover
shocks included with package 2 and 3.
What you get from CRD:
- PACKAGE 1: complete body including
- doors, hood,trunk, decklid not installed,
- frame welded, remaining steel for cowl bar,
- motor mounts, trans mount no paint.
- wire feed welder 110 v. (can be MIG),
- blueprint with basic instructions .
- PACKAGE 2 ROLLER
- full chassis complete with suspension, brakes,
- gas tank 17gls, fuel lines, brake lines, steering
- rack, radiator, electric fan, wheels and tires (see note)
- body complete assembled in mold, moving parts
- not installed, extra steel cowl bar and mounts
- windshield not installed,
- 2 seat shells no padding,
- 4 wheels and tires from donor car as all other parts,
- wire feed welder, blueprint with basic instructions.
- PACKAGE 3, TURNKEY MINUS
- car completely assembled in primer,
- less: engine, tranny, shifter, exhaust, driveshaft.
- all parts are from a donor car, cleaned inspected,
- rebuilt if needed, wheels are from donor but tires are
- brand new, size as factory specs for year of donor.car.
- marine carpeting and naugahyde upholstery.
NOTE: front and rear suspension is from a donor Corvette.
all the items are inspected, cleaned and rebuilt if needed.
Same is for wheels and tires.
NON CORVETTE PARTS ARE: Fuel cell, 17 gls, windshield, dash and gauges,
headlights and turn signals, gas fill cap, wiring harness and switches.